.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Friday, March 25, 2011

Let's Talk...

Matt 6:8: Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.


Have you ever prayed to God and thought that your answers will not be answered? Or you think it was really impossible to be done and all of a sudden it was provided? I believe God knows what we need before we even speak them. Because God knows what we really need and want. He wants to provide for us, every desires of our heart.


I still don’t have a car here in the US, and everyday, God provides me transportation to and from work. And just recently, I applied for a US drivers license, I asked God to pass me on the writing and actual exam. And guess what? My prayers were answered. A lot of people are negative on the exam, that it is difficult, one of my co-applicant failed several times in the writing and the practical exam, which makes me nervous. To add up to the pressure, I don’t even know the rules yet of US and besides, driving in US is totally different in the Philippines, like instead of slowing down in the highway, you should speed up. So I just started asking God to give me wisdom and strength to overcome this. Fortunately I passed with God’s help. And I just want to encourage you my friend that God knows your needs before you even speak them. He wants to provide for you. Don’t you ever think that God will not answer your prayers. In fact He is always there waiting for you to talk to Him and ask Him some favors and provision, He loves to hear your voice. Just like me to my daughters, I know what they need, I know what they want, I know that they need to eat, have shelter over them, I know that they need clothes, I know that they need some reward. But I also want to hear their voice, I want to see them talking to me. When you put your trust in Him, I am sure He will bless you.


Always remember this my friend, our God looks us at very special, He hears our prayers. The answers may not be now or the way you expected it, but believe me, He hears it and is working on it.