.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Be still, and know that I am God

People are talking about tsunami, earthquake and everything. And time will come that the earth or the world will come to an end, the Bible clearly talks about that time. And let me tell you my friend that a lot of people will get upset and have problem about that. And these trials and tribulations will come in our lives. Actually, we all have of these every day. It doesn’t matter if how good a person we are, or how many good deeds you have done in your life, or what religion you have, or what beliefs you’ve been doing, or what country are you in…All of us will experience this trials, all of us will experience rain, typhoons, tsunamis in our lives, WE will be having PROBLEMS in our lives!!! And when these earthquake and tsunamis come, a lot of people use their faith to try to control their own circumstances. They try to control everything by using their so called faith to stop the problem, to stop the situation, to control the other person, to pray over that tsunami.


I’ve found out that, sometimes, instead of controlling that situation, it is better to control our own selves! I believe that it is better to control myself in the midst of my situation. I know that if we will just remain still in the storms of our lives and stay in peace with God. That will allow Him to act on my behalf. God never said there would not be trials and difficulties in life, He did not say you will have a perfect life, He actually said we will have lots of trials and problems in life, but He did promises we could pass those, He did said we can have peace in the middle of that storm, in the middle of that situation, in the middle of that trials! When we face that problem, one of the most powerful strongest thing we could do right now is to stay calm and to not listen to those negative voices that we hear. When you keep on focusing on the problem, you are making the problem bigger, instead of making Him bigger! Always remember when we are at peace, we are displaying your faith in God! By the actions you are doing, you are saying, “God you still in control, I know You are still bigger than this situation”

So keep in mind my friend, God is still good, He is still the creator of the Heaven and the Earth.

Psalm 46:10 
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
   I will be exalted among the nations,
   I will be exalted in the earth.”