.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Thursday, June 17, 2010

So lucky Kim Kardashian ;)


LOS ANGELES - Kim Kardashian is not cured with fans act Bieber. Previously, Kim photo with insults from fans Bieber gets 16-year-old artist was through Twitter microblogging network.
Kim seems to re-create the sensation again. Only with his fingers dance over the mobile phone keypad, he returned Bieber teasing fans in cyberspace. What is he posting?

Photos! Yes, a photograph depicting Kim Justin holding his right hand. Both are currently running on the beach with Kim, who wore full dress and jewelry.

The news, a photo was taken on the Beach Bahamas. "Photoshoot on the beach ... ummm yeah, "Bieber said at Twitter, as quoted from E! Online, Monday, June 14, 2010.



But do not forget to remind Kim Bieber order not to act reckless fans. "I told her ... to watch out I love my fans, "he said.

Photos taken at The Cove Resort, Paradise Island. But Kim still return makes fans a little inflamed Bieber earlier. "Can u Guess Who I'm in the Bahamas with?"

"My dream! I messed up hair !!!!!" @ JustinBieber's Kim said.