.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Justin tells seventeen magazine (from justindrewdaily.com)

You have a private tutor now, but what were you like in school?

“I was on the basketball and chess teams. I didn’t actually have a lot of friends in school. Guys were jealous because I played sports, so there was some trash talking. But I had a lot of girlfriends. (me: NO!!!!)”


Are you worried about your changing voice?
“We’ve had to change some of the high notes on ‘Baby’. I can’t hit them anymore. But I look at Justin Timberlake and Usher. They started out as young singers, and they developed and had even better careers as they got older, so I think things can only up from here.”

Seems like you have a future in comedy.
“I’d like to do movies, that would show my comedic side as well as my serious side. I’d love to do a sports movie, like one about hockey.. The harder you work the more successful you can be. This is just the beginning. What do you have planned for your tour? There will be lots of dancing and lots of explosions. It’s going to be exciting.”