.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Smoking Area

I saw a post from my friend that he quit smoking a year ago and it’s counting. I am so proud of people who are able to do that, because I myself had a difficult time quitting smoking. It was such a struggle for me that I  get stressed every time I need to have one, if you are a smoker, smoking is a stress reliever and by not smoking or controlling your urge to smoke is such a stressful task, it adds more pressure to the stress you are having. The Bible clearly tells us to do our part in everything that we need to do. We can all lift up everything to God what we want, but without your part in doing a thing, it will not work. So I like what my friend posted in facebook that he is quitting it and will continue to do it. It is all about doing our part to claim that victory!
So what are you believing today? Do you want to be promoted? Healed? Restored relationship? Freedom from addiction? God can help you with these things, He wants you to live in blessing, but in order to experience His promises, we have to do our part. We have to keep believing and trusting Him. Don’t get discourage and keep doing it!


When you feel to go back in smoking again, when things aren’t going your way, when you just want to give up that relationship, when you just want to commit suicide, when you just want to shout because of that stress! Just say to yourself, “This may be hard, it may take a really long time or it may be really difficult, but God is good, He is faithful and can help me out with this situation!”
If other’s can do it, so can you my friend. I am blessed and so are YOU!