.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lady Gaga to Drop Album, Pants in 2011

Okay, we just made up the second part of the headline above. But based on her recent Yankee game spectacle, do you have any doubt that this is true?
In the new issue of Rolling Stone, which features Lady Gaga in a machine gun braon the cover, the "Poker Face" singer is looking forward to next year.
She's finished recording her newest album and is planning an early 2011 release, the name of which she will announce at midnight on New Year's Eve.
"I think I'm gonna get the album title tattooed on me and put out the photo," she said. "I've been working on it for months, and I feel very strongly that it's finished now. It came so quickly. Some artists take years; I don't. I write music every day."Gaga added that unlike her debut, The Fame, and 2009's follow-up, The Fame Monster, the new disc will have more political, even angry overtones, tackling hot-button issues close to the crooner's heart, such as gays in the military.
"Why are we still talking about 'Don't ask, don't tell?' exclaimed Gaga to the magazine. "It's like, what f*cking year is it? It just makes me crazy!"
"I have been for three years baking cakes. Now I'm going to bake a cake that has a bitter jelly," she adds. "The message of the new music is now more bitter than it was before. Because the sweeter the cake, the more bitter the jelly can be."
We don't really follow, but we're looking forward to another year of outrageous hit songs, videos, quotes and Lady Gaga hermaphrodite rumors.