.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ardhanaraharjo: hey
ardhanaraharjo: sorry
justin_bieber_589@hotmail.com: hey
ardhanaraharjo: you real justin bieber or not?
justin_bieber_589@hotmail.com: real
ardhanaraharjo: really?
justin_bieber_589@hotmail.com: yeah
ardhanaraharjo: so when your last tour?
ardhanaraharjo: sorry if I may know you when it comes to Jakarta for the tour?
ardhanaraharjo: hey please answer my question please
justin_bieber_589@hotmail.com: i dont know
ardhanaraharjo: if you do not mind I want you to follow back me on twitter
ardhanaraharjo: you big fans beyonce right?
justin_bieber_589@hotmail.com: okay
justin_bieber_589@hotmail.com: shes my crush :$
ardhanaraharjo: @ardhanareswari right :)
ardhanaraharjo: so where are you now jb?

JADI SEBENERNYA INI JUSTIN BIEBER APA BUKAN?