.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
a
a

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Justin Bieber Loves Warm Weather [Interview]

Justin Bieber loves traveling to warm weather destinations such as the Bahamas. The pop star says he would love to make it to Brazil one day. (TIM AYLEN, HANDOUT / June 23, 2010)

Below is the interview.

Q: What is your favorite vacation destination?

A: I really like tropical locations, but I also like to go home to Stratford whenever possible. I also really love vacationing at the Atlantis in the Bahamas because there’s so much for me and my friends to do. The last time I was there, we had the chance to swim with dolphins and play golf and basketball — all on the beach!

Q: When you go away, what are some of your must-have items?

A: My iPod definitely. My laptop, because I’m constantly making music, and I can communicate with my friends.

Q: What are your five favorite cities?

A: Stratford, Ontario. Tokyo is amazing! Los Angeles. Sydney is incredible. And Atlanta is my second home, so I’d have to say that.

Q What country has the most vocal fans?

A I think my home country, Canada, has the most vocal fans. It feels unbelievable when I go home to feel such love. It’s amazing whenever I get that kind of support, but to be able to connect with my fellow Canadians is awesome!

Q What kind of research do you do before you go away on a trip?

A I like to just see what’s going on at a certain location and see what there is to do. If it looks and sounds like I’m able to have fun there, then I’m all for it.

Q Where would you like to go that you have never been?

A I’d really like to go to Brazil. I’ve never been there, but I heard it’s beautiful.

Q What is your best vacation memory?

A Probably the last time I was in Paradise Island. I had my friends and family there with me, and we were able to relax and have a good time. Swimming with the dolphins (at the Atlantis’ Dolphin Cay) was a great experience.

jaehakim.com